|Set||Captain America: The Winter Soldier|
|Keywords||Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., Soldier, Spy, Strike Team|
|Team||Avengers Initiative, S.H.I.E.L.D.|
- Released in 2014 in support of the Captain America: The Winter Soldier movie[].
- This common was available in both Direct Sales and Target Exclusive Gravity Feed sets.
|Characters using the Avengers Initiative team ability treat hindering terrain as clear terrain for movement and line of fire purposes.|
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- DETECTING THE WEAKNESS (Precision Strike)
- Widow’s Sting Black Widow can use Incapacitate. When she does, after actions resolve, hit characters are also dealt 1 penetrating damage
- Espionage: Double Agent When Black Widow is part of a themed team and she uses Probability Control as a result, you may reduce the number of times your opponent can use Probability Control from being a themed team, instead of you. When she uses Probability Control as a result of being part of a themed team, she is not given an action token.
After the Avengers defeated Loki, she continued her work with S.H.I.E.L.D., this time working with fellow agent Captain America. Following the HYDRA Uprising, which resulted in all of her morally dubious history being revealed to the world, she dropped off the grid to begin rebuilding her cover.