The Serpent at 600 pts.
|Characters using the Power Cosmic team ability can use Willpower and their powers cannot be countered. Uncopyable.|
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- BEGONE! (Pulse Wave)
- Lightning Breath: Give The Serpent a power action. Draw a direct line of fire to any single square within The Serpent's range and line of fire, ignoring other characters for line of fire purposes. Make a ranged combat attack that does not target, and compare the result to each character occupying a square along that line of fire, or a square adjacent to the line of fire but still within his range. Each hit character is dealt 3 damage.
- BOW, MAGGOTS... (Penetrating/Psychic Blast)
- PRAY FOR MERCY! (Impervious)
- YOU ARE ALL CHILDREN... (Invulnerability)
- ...WITH CHILDREN'S GAMES (Toughness)
- ...THE STRONGER I BECOME (Shape Change)
- I CAN DO ANYTHING I WANT (Outwit)
- ANYTHING (Probability Control)
- TODAY, I TAKE IT BACK (Perplex)
- Draw In My Power: When this power is first revealed, put a number of tokens on this card equal to Fear. As a free action, remove any number of tokens and modify any one of The Serpent's combat values by that amount until your next turn. The power can't be countered.
- Raze the Buildings, Cover the Oceans: At the beginning of the game, choose one contiguous area of elevated terrain, if any. That terrain is now elevation 2 and all other elevated terrain is grounded hindering terrain instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.