By default, four of the action types listed above (MOVE, CLOSE, RANGE, and POWER) are costed actions and follow these rules:
- Giving the action decreases your action total by 1.
- Just before the action resolves, give the character an action token. This signifies that you have resolved the action.
- Can only be activated if the character has 0 or 1 action tokens.
- Can only be activated during the Action phase, when nothing is resolving.
- Can NOT be activated if the character was already given a costed action this turn.
Write the first section of your page here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.