|Set||City of Heroes|
|Rarity||Super Rare Limited Edition|
- This Figure was only available from the City of Villains DVD Collector's Edition .
- This Figure was also a Prize for Wizkids  Approved Play Events in September, 2005.
|Members of this team act as wild cards.
They can use any team ability that any friendly figure on the battle map possesses. They may use this ability once each action.
Powers and AbilitiesEdit
- Not Applicable
Uses for this FigureEdit
- Retired from Tournament Play.
- The Statesman is pretty straight forward as a tough brawler. He has a couple of clicks of Exploit Weakness when his damage drops. He's got an extremely solid defense on his first couple of clicks with Invulnerability. He power comes through on the back end of his clicks with nothing to really maintain his threat status.
- Unlike COH01 Statesman, this version has no range.
Instead of coming home in 1918, Marcus went in search of the fabled Well of the Furies. During the war, he had been exposed to Mustard Gas and become ill. He knew that he would prematurely die if he did not find the Well. Friends from his unit joined him in his search including Marcus's best friend, Stephan Richter. They became mercenaries trying to help Marcus find more information on where the Well of the Furies was and how to unlock its power. They were eventually successful and both Marcus and Stephan drank from the Fountain of Zeus within the Well of the Furies, giving them super powers. They would turn out very differently however, as Marcus became Statesman and Stephan became his mortal enemy, Lord Recluse .